Home       About Me       Review Index

Saturday, February 4, 2012

In My Mailbox #24 (Vlog #17)


Welcome, welcome (can you tell I've been watching The Hunger Games trailer?). Anywho... It's that time again- In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and the button is from Laura over at All of Everything



Books Mentioned-All links lead to Goodreads 

For Review: 

Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser
New Girl by Paige Harbison

Library:

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi 

Bought: 

Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver 

That's all for me! I hope you enjoy. 

~Happy Reading Everyone! 

7 comments:

  1. Great books you got this week! I loved New Girl and Shatter Me! Enjoy!

    Shortskie's Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm LOVE your IMM header pic. HOT! You got some awesome books! Loved loved loved Shatter Me! Like, loved so much! I can't wait to start Lies Beneath too :)

    Thanks for stopping by!
    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very jealous - I really want a copy of Shatter Me, it sounds amazing!! Liesl and Po is super cute too, I love the illustrations. Make sure to read the acknowledgements, it makes the book so much more personal. :)

    Stephanie @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Killer mermaids? Cool, I'd probably like that more that cutesy mermaids. I've been wanting to read Shatter Me for a while now too! Hope you LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read about many bloggers not being happy with the story of NEW GIRL, but I did like it very much. Hope you too. Also read SHATTER ME!!!! It's absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've heard amazing things about SHATTER ME because it truly is amazing. I hope you love it as much as I do. You got a bunch of great things for review too. LIES BENEATH looks great too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl