This was another pretty good month as far as reading goes. The firs couple of weeks were pretty slow, as I was finishing up my spring course which involved writing a pretty hefty final paper. But alas, I am officially done with school until September, and I am SO excited with all the reading I have been doing. This month I read 8 books, which brings me to a grand total of 46 books read this year. Not to shabby if I say so myself.
1) Saving Franceseca by Melina Marchetta
2) Bumped by Megan McCafferty (My Thoughts)
3) Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia
4) Angels Blood by Nalini Singh
5) Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
6) Red Glove by Holly Black (My Thoughts)
7) The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
8) The Last Summer (of You & Me) by Ann Brashares (My Thoughts coming soon)
Looking back at all the books I read the last four I read in the last week. So that is why my reviews have been sparse. But there are more coming. Also if you see a book that I have read and not reviewed and would like me to, please let me know, and I'll try and get it done.
**Update on my book buying ban--> I am still not buying books, however I did buy Jellicoe Road a few weeks ago. But in all fairness, I have read it, and I just wanted a copy for my own as the one I read was from the library. So I am still doing pretty good. The majority of the books I am reading have either been from the library, or ones I already owned and so on and so forth. But I am not buying books yet. I have however read a total of nine books on my list of 21 that I needed to read before I could purchase a new book. So I'm getting there.
Happy Reading Everyone!