I love spring. You want to know why I love spring, I love spring because where I live, I deal with snow and cold 6-8 months out of the year, and when I say cold, I mean really really cold. minus 35-40 degree celcius. Which is pretty freaking cold. So when spring shows it's beautiful face, I get pretty excited. Which is why I am really excited to be part of the Spring Blog Carnival taking place this week (May 1st-8th) Hosted by:
Candace's Book Blog
The Book Swarm
They are going to be doing a lot of cool things this week. This is not only a hop but also a challenge, so check out their blogs for more info on the challenges.
I read one of the most amazing books this year, Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta (My Thoughts), and I would really love to buy it for you. I would also like to buy you a book of your choice (It has to be under $15.00). So TWO books could be yours.
What's the catch:
- You need to leave a comment telling me what's been the most AMAZING book you've read this year so far.
- You need to tell me what book you would like me to send you in addition to Jellicoe Road*.
- This contest is open internationally BUT I am sending from the book depository so please check here to see if they ship to your country.
- You DON'T need to be a follower but I would appreciate it if you took some time to look at my blog and follow if you like what you see.
- Plese leave an e-mail address in your comment so I can contact you when and if you win.
- Contest closes at midnight of May 8th. I will announce the winner on Monday May 9th, I will also send the winner an e-mail and they will have 48 hours to get back to me, before I chose another winner.
- Winners will be selected using Random.org.
Be sure to check out everyone else who is taking part in this giveaway hop-Linky list can be found at the bottom of this post- for more chances to win.
If there are any questions let me know.
Good Luck Everyone!